Monday, May 21, 2012

And More Scrapbook Trees!

I am having so much fun creating these scrapbook trees!  I decided to make a few more for our mom's for Mother's Day (we celebrated with them a week later). 

Following the same steps used with the first tree, the second and third went much quicker!  Each one is so unique compared to the others - and I definitely like more paper leaves as opposed to less.

For the second tree I selected a variation of blue scrapbook paper with a beach theme - turned out pretty cute!

For the next one I selected a variation of burgendy, green and neutral tones - turned out pretty as well!!  My mother-in-law's kitchen is done in grapes and wine; so this will fit nicely with her color scheme.  :)

I love how each arrangement looks totally different from the last.  This project will probably show up on my "to do list" several times throughout the summer.  I'm thinking these will be super cute with autumn and Christmas paper and perfect for our craft show!

Have you tried making one of these fun scrapbook paper trees?  I would love to see your designs!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment