Monday, July 30, 2012

Owl-dorable Coat Tree

It's been a year - but I finally painted the coat tree in Madailein's room to match her owl decor!!  Yea!!  :D
Originally, this coat tree was in my sisters room and had baby Minnie Mouse on top. When Madailein was born I painted it to match her Classic Pooh nursery.  Super cute but definitely in need of an update!


 To ensure this would now fit in with her ubber adorable owl room, I decided to paint the coat tree brown and paint some leaves on it. 


 


The leaves and ivy started to take on a life of its own!!  I'm very pleased with how this turned out.  However - it wouldn't be half as cute without the little owls I found at a local craft store.




Who's ready to do some reading?!  Madailein's little chair looks perfect in the corner with her new Owl-dorable coat tree!!!


Happy Crafting! Linking Up at:

2 comments: