Sunday, April 29, 2012

Upcycled Hair Bows!

Do you ever find yourself wondering "What should I do with all these plastic grocery bags?".  The answer, of course, is: Make Hair Bows!!! 

I am so glad I found this craft at http://www.freekidscrafts.com/plastic_bag_hair_rosettes-e418.html.  Over the years I have collected umpteen plastic bags and I hate to throw them out.  This craft is the perfect solution.

Materials Needed:
Plastic Bags
Scissors
Hot Glue Gun
Buttons
Hair Barrette


The first bow took me around 15 minutes, but after I got the hang of it the next few only took about 10 minutes.  Freekidscrafts.com has a wonder step-by-step tuturioal for these bows. Another use for plastic rosettes could be budget-friendly party decorations! 





Love how it turned out!  Have you made these or have a clever way of upcycling plastic bags?  I would love to see your ideas!!

Happy Crafting! 

Join me over at Coastal Charm! 


No comments:

Post a Comment