Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Tulle Wreath

I love how the Valentine's Day tulle wreath turned out - so I decided to make an Easter version!  Who wouldn't smile at the happy colors and adorable bunny bow?!

Materials Needed:
* Styrofoam Circle Wreath
* Spool of pink tulle
* Spool of turquoise tulle
* Spool of sparkle yellow tulle
* Wired Easter ribbon
* Glitter curl picks (I found them at Pat Catan's)

I made this wreath just like the Valentine's wreath - cutting the tulle into approximately 6" lengths and knotting around the styrofoam.
Time-wise this took me around an hour; I must be getting quicker!! : D
The tulle was a little more expensive (I bought it at Hobby Lobby this time and did not have a coupon); so overall this wreath project cost me about $15.00.  Still not too bad!




Happy Crafting! The Shabby Nest

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath! I love the colors of the tulle! Cute bow too! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    Navy Wifey Peters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tonna! Thanks for featuring it at Submarine Sunday!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful and festive - perfect for spring! Thanks for linking this up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful wreath was featured on Inspiration In Progress today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Thanks for featuring it on Inspiration in Progress!

      Delete